Wow! What can I say I am behind again. I am hoping if I post a little at a time then I can get caught up. Before I forgot all Drayson's stats I thought I would post his 9 Months pictures to since I did so well on posting his 8 month.
Bridger's first day! Nice smile.
He loves school. We are so excited to watch him learn and grow. His teacher is so nice and so caring.
The lighting was wonderful today so I had to take advantage and go take Draysons 9 month photos. They all turned out so good but here are few that I got edited. He is so stinkin photogenic, I love it.
9 Month stats
17 LBS 1.5 OZ
28 Inches
He is just a little guy, which I am enjoying. A few things at 9 months
-Loves food
-Crawling and getting into everything
-trying to stand up to things
-loves his brother and will laugh at about everything he does
-He babbles everything. MAMA, DADA, BABA
-He is a smiley baby and has started being a little bashful
Drayson is such a fun baby though. He is so perfect for our family and adds so much.


Monday, September 12, 2011
Drayson 9 Months and Bridger's first Day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment