Sunday, December 20, 2009

Picture Overload

What a busy time of year that it is for everyone. I am so sorry for not updating the blog sooner. I know there are certain people who look forward to all the new pictures. It has been a crazy week. We are really looking forward to the Holiday's and spending lots of time with Family!

Here is Bridger 12-2009



















Bridger 12-2008
















Where does time go? I can't believe that my baby will be two in a couple of months.



















We went to Adam's work to see Santa!















Bridger's first experience with SAnTA!















Bridger's second experience with Santa! Well I will not lie Bridger DOES NOT like strangers!













We ran into Mark and April there also and got to see this cute little girl dance!






































Sunday SNAP SHOT! I love pictures!













More pics



















Our Christmas Letter for 2009

I am not going to lie and say this has not been the craziest and hardest year ever. We have been faced with many different trials this year, but we still are so thankful for our trials and the strength that we have received from them. As most of you know we sold our house back in September when Adam decided to go back to school to become a Radiation Control Technician. We were sad to leave our ward and all the friends that we had made in the last two years, but we are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. We are currently living with my mom while Adam recovers and finishes school.

Adam- I am currently going to school studying radiation safety and will be finishing up in May. I currently work at a senior living community as a marketing director, my second day on the job a ladder slipped out from under me and I fell two stories and broke my back. I have been recovering slowly but I’m so thankful I can still walk. I enjoy spending time with my family every second and I look forward to what this New Year will bring especially getting back out on the golf course.

Genessa- Wow this has been a crazy year but we count our blessings everyday that Adam is still with us and he has use of his legs. I am keeping myself very busy. I work at Dance Tech 4 hours a week teaching a cheer and tumbling class, I could not ask for a better job. I have also been watching my little nephew Creed on Tuesday’s and Wednesdays, and he is such a great baby. I have also recently picked up Photography, I have always really enjoyed it but I can honestly say that now that I have nice camera I LOVE IT! If you follow my blog you will see what I mean!

Bridger- This boy is growing like crazy. I can’t even express in words how blessed we are to have this little man in our life. I am trying so hard to get that little string that is wrapped right around my finger to loosen just a little. Bridger amazes me every day at the different things that he picks up. His vocabulary has grown immensely since he turned one. He will try to say anything that you ask him to say, sometimes it is hard to understand but he tries so hard. He is really into running laps around the table. Not just a couple either, more like 50-60 laps. Bridger also really enjoys watching movies. He skips around from Wall-e, Cars, Nemo, Puppy(Bolt), Monsters and up. We thank our Father in Heaven everyday for sending us this special little spirit.

Bronco- We just found out that Bronco has Lymphoma and he is dying. So this will be our last Christmas with him. This has been one of the hardest things that I have had to try to accept. Bronco is one of the best dogs out there. He has brought so much happiness into our lives. I am so sad that Bridger is not going to be able to grow up with him. I think that is one of the hardest things. Bridger absolutely adores him. He calls him Bapo. I know that the lord has his hand in all things and that Bronco will be well taken care of. It is just so hard accepting that and letting Bronco go. We are grateful to have gotten to partake of Bronco's special spirit and can't wait until the day that he will be our eternal DOG!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed all the updates from this year. It has been a great, but crazy year. We love each one of you and are so grateful to have you as Family and Friends. We are so grateful for the Lord in our lives and for the perfect example he has set for us. It is because of him that we have the chance to be an eternal Family. We are so grateful for all the prayers and comments that were made in our behalf while Adam was recovering. Thanks again for all the love and support each one of you hav
e shown.

Merry Christmas Love Adam, Genessa, Bridger, and Bronco



2 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!! We love and miss you guys!!! Hope you have a great holiday!

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pics!